We offer services at our 9 locations (+ our mobile outreach van) in Larimer and Weld Counties.
- Comprehensive primary medical and dental care including lab, pharmacy, and radiology
- Behavioral health services in partnership with North Range Behavioral Health and SummitStone Health Partners.
- WIC, nutrition, and health education
- Specialty services provided by local volunteering medical specialists: Podiatry, Asthma/Allergy, Gynecology, Pain Management, Ophthalmology, Rheumatology
- Case management including diabetes, hypertension, prenatal/OB, newborn, pain management, and behavioral health
- Outreach services, including a school-based health center, and hard to reach populations such as migrants and the homeless
- Medicaid satellite eligibility determination site
- Interpretation services
- Reach Out and Read
To see a Sunrise health professional and to establish ongoing care, please call the clinic nearest you. Sunrise Community Health serves everyone, regardless of ability to pay.